Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssEvent Panel (eventpanel)

Category:misc
Author(s):Kunal
Downloads:5466
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.9 (14 Votes)
Description:
So in this new version I have added lots of new things though the GUI is the same. This time I have compiled the script because I have seen lot of players using it and claiming it to be their and taking the whole credit for it so they wont be able to do it this time. If you find any bugs report it by adding a new comment even if its a trival bug. Use /event to open the panel and rest of it is pretty easy and self explanatory. You need to be in admin ACL group to open it. I have added list of all commands below so check them out and if you have any problem please comment and I'll help you. Dont forget to vote + :D

Commands:
/event = to open event panel
/event reset = to reset all event functions
/event addhit <partial name> <amount> = to place hit on a player
/event add <partial name> = to add player to the event
/event setgravity <value> = to set gravity of players in event (Default is 0.008 so set gravtity around this value)
/event setgravity off = to disable gravity (set it to default)
/event killreward <amount> = Gives players money when they kill someone in the event
/event killreward off = to disable the above command
/event hitmarker <amount> = when enabled it creates a marker which on hit would place hit on player
/event hitmarker off = to disable hitmarker
/ejp - when used it gives players in event jetpack
/leaveevent - to leave event

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
2.0.0 2014-08-18 18:22:49 Added lots of new features + optimized the script so it should work better than old one. Download
1.0.3 2013-08-27 15:21:30 added /leaveevent to leave the event Download
1.0.2 2013-08-23 09:25:58 Fixed few more things Download
1.0.1 2013-08-23 08:18:50 Fixed just window size changing according to resolution. Download
1.0.0 2013-08-22 19:12:19 First public release Download