Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssNitro Shader (shader_nitro)

Category:misc
Author(s):NeXTreme
Downloads:6722
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.9 (15 Votes)
Description:
Hey!

This is a simple shader I've created a few weeks ago, and now I'm uploading it here :)

This shader will change the color of your vehicle's nitro to any color specified. It includes two functions, one for setting the new nitro color, and one for resetting it to the original blue glow. I've also added a command "/nitro", which should demonstrate how to use this shader (if you want to integrate it into your own script; It also allows players to change the nitro themselves). The shader itself is quite simple, and makes nitro looks almost as the original, there are some MINOR differences, which are hard to notice anyways.

A thing to note: when changing the color of nitro, it will affect all players the client sees, since the shader modifies a texture.

Hope you have fun with this shader, it does look pretty good in my opinion :)...

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.0 2011-10-30 12:56:04 First public release Download