rssDraw distance increase (draw-distance)
|Rate:||You need to be logged in to vote|
|Rating:||4.8 (11 Votes)|
This resource improves draw distance of maps that are loaded by any resource.
Version 1.0.2 - works with any resource that uses map files.
See changelog for the benefits.
Version 1.0.0 - requires mapmanager.
Draw distance is more or less how much you can see of the map when you are far away.
This resource is uncompiled.
Forum topic: https://forum.mtasa.com/topic/124613-rel-draw-distance-v102/
Don't forget to rate the resource!
|1.0.2||2020-05-08 18:51:23||- No serverside required
- Mapmanager is not required any more
- Maxed out the draw-distance of peds and vehicles.
- Multi-resources support (this effect is applied on every mapRoot element)
- Parallel loading method is used, but the loading speed is in that case reduced to improve performance.
- The effect is not only applied on resources that are starting, but also resources that are already running.
|1.0.0||2020-04-28 19:10:47||First public release||Download|