Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssTrucker (trucker-job)

Category:script
Author(s):kieranb
Downloads:2146
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:5 (2 Votes)
Description:
Here is my trucker script, before you post comments saying "There's already trucker scripts" take some time and try it out, it's a decent RP script (for one of my first vehicle jobs) it includes the following:

► A marker that sets players team to trucker (limits spawned trucks to 1), and warps them into truck (if they've chosen to spawn one).

► Grid list where player may choose from locations, trailer is automatically attached and a blip is made with a marker at the chosen location (Trailers limited to 1)

► Messages in chat box when trailer gets detached, if the player doesn't bring trailer to destination, they get no cash.

► Messages in chat box when you leave your truck, if you don't get back to your truck in 20 seconds, it gets destroyed (assuming it is a spawned truck and not the players own truck), along with your trailer.

► The player can use their own truck and doesn't need to spawn one.

► An easy to add locations table is in the script, just read the comments and understand how it's made before you go at it and say "This script sucks, I broke it"...

► Also contains a "/shipments" command to tell the player there total shipments.

NOTE: THIS WAS ONLY TESTED ON SINGLE PLAYER, PLEASE COMMENT OR MAIL ME WITH ANY BUGS!

Disclaimer: You have the right to edit this resource as you please, just don't claim you made it if you upload it again! Thanks to everyone on the forums that helped!

Updates: If you want any updates, just ask, I'll work on them but they may be some time, so please, be patient.

Hope you enjoy this script! :D

Heroes: ShayF, TRtam, iMr.WiFi..!, IIYAMA, Randomly.
Thank you to all the heroes for your patience and help on the forums, this script wouldn't happen without your helpful replies to my noobish posts. :P

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.5 2018-01-22 21:02:43 Fixed output to chat when player leaves their truck. Download
1.0.4 2018-01-20 00:01:33 Removed useless handler (was for my server.) Download
1.0.3 2018-01-19 22:26:45 Added a small GUI at marker where you get job, you can now choose to use your own truck. Also restructured parts of the script, you can now use any truck (models: 403 - Linerunner, 514 - Tanker, or 515 - Roadtrain) if you want anything else included comment with a brief description. Download
1.0.2 2018-01-16 13:48:43 Fixed some problems with element data.

►There is now a "timer" boolean, set it to true if you have auto respawn for exploding vehicles!◄

Working on: Working on a GUI to ask player if they want to use there own truck or spawn one, anything else you want included just post a comment. :)
Download
1.0.1 2018-01-14 20:12:18 Fixed typo Download
1.0.0 2018-01-14 19:59:09 First public release Download