Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssObject Browser (object_browser)

Category:misc
Author(s):icedsun, Mr.Hankey
Downloads:2771
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.8 (49 Votes)
Description:
With this resource you can use the command /objbrowser to bring up a nice object browser with all object id's plus a describing name. The objects are ordered in groups and on clicking on one if it the name and the id will be outputted to the chatbox. You can also use arrow_up and arrow_down to scroll through the list.

-Version 0.9.1 pans the camera to the proper view for objects based on their size. (A few items may still not display and could need custom handling - let me know model numbers for ones that don't show up.)

IMPORTANT: The first time you use /objbrowser it might last up to 3 minutes to load all the data from the xml file (depends on your cpu i guess) but as my pc is 2 years old it might go faster on other pc's. After first using it you can safely close the window and use it again now it won't last more than a milisecond =)

For server admins: Restricting the cmd with ACL won't work because the command is added client-side.

Credits: MTA:Race because i used the .MODEL-Files from the old race editor to create the obj.xml

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
0.9.1 2008-07-14 09:18:16 Camera location is now based on the object's size, so most objects should be easier to see. Download
0.9.0 2008-04-02 10:30:18 First public release Download