Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssblipsonscreen (blipsonscreen)

Category:script
Author(s):Dzsozi
Downloads:1267
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:5 (3 Votes)
Description:
Video preview: www.youtube.com/watch?v=h58KGjYZz5E

This resource lets you make important blips visible on players' screen, something you would see in games like Watch Dogs or Assassin's Creed.

The only thing you have to do is set a "blip.visibleOnScreen" element data to true for a blip you would like to make visible, and the blip will be always on your screen, aiming towards the position of the blip. Check the examples given in the script.

This DOES work on every resolution, blips won't go out of screen, so no need to be afraid or edit because of that.

You can see the distance between the blip and you under the blip image as well.

Edit this resource however you want, all I ask for is to leave the credits for me.
(I used different blip images from my radar resource on the pictures, feel free to change them.)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.5 2017-06-27 09:26:37 PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS ONE!

-Fixed typos
-Improved fading (not sketchy anymore, fades perfectly and smooth)
-Removed unnecessary lines
Download
1.0.4 2017-06-27 08:34:50 Fixed a typo Download
1.0.3 2017-06-27 08:27:45 -Added possibility to disable backgrounds with a variable
-Disabled distance check on the Z axis, since this is a 2D display
-textOffset works automatically now (you don't have to change that if you disable the background or change the image/background sizes)
Download
1.0.2 2017-06-26 06:18:26 Removed leftover unnecessary lines from the script that I needed for debug used for my radar Download
1.0.1 2017-06-26 06:14:05 Made the distance numbers more easy to read by adding convertNumber function - before: 3328 | after: 3,328 Download
1.0.0 2017-06-26 04:21:50 First public release Download