Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssAircraft Carrier (tuna carrier)

Category:script
Author(s):arranTuna
Downloads:2482
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.8 (15 Votes)
Description:
NOTE: the resource must be renamed from tuna carrier to tuna_carrier for it to work.

Aircraft Carrier which you can control the movement, rotation, height, rear door, and lift states with a GUI that you can open with using /accp

I made this script about a year ago as one of the first things I made in MTA so i'm sure you could find ways to improve on it. Uploaded now by request from Alux.

The commands are unrestricted but i've left a comment where you can add whatever restrictions you want.

GUI explained:
The 6 buttons on the far left are self explanatory.
The movemement controls are used to decide which direction (north, east, south, west, etc) the carrier will move.
The X button is for stopping the carrier from moving.
The small R button is to reset the carrier height to the normal sea level.
The buttons called 45 and 90 are for rotating the carrier by those angles, to stop the rotation press X button.
The Up and Down are for raising the height of the carrier, so you can sink it if you want.
Done button closes the GUI.
The 3 buttons on the far right are for warping the carrier instantly to one of those cities, and carrying any people stood on it too.

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.1.0 2010-11-06 01:50:54 Fixing the bug where when the moving part of the carrier was appearing in the wrong place. Had to get the objects pos and rot, detach, then set the pos and rot.

Took a long time to upload I know. I only felt like working on this today.
Download
1.0.0 2010-08-18 15:03:54 First public release Download