Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssVehicle System and Carshops (otto)

Category:script
Author(s):diesel974
Downloads:1831
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:5 (2 Votes)
Description:
This is a script which works along with my carsystem. With this script, you can put your vehicle on sale, and wait for a player to buy it. You cant sell your vehicle for more than 1000k :D, but if you really want that, you can edit it, no problem. This script uses xml to save the data, such as which player put his vehicle on sale,the price etc, to later show them in the gui. This script was made 2 months ago, so yes, it can contain bug, but i did not find any till now.
http://forum.mtasa.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=77935&..04#p714404
Still a beta version.

Be kind!
Hare Rama Hare Krishna

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.4.0 2014-07-22 13:35:03 Oka, nothing much have been changed, only removed the nick thing, and used account name now. Also, suppose a player had put his vehicle on sale, and someone buys it, but the player(seller) is not in the game, his money is saved in his account data as 'Money' Here is an example :

local oplayer = getPlayerFromName(selected.player)
if oplayer then -- see if the player is in the game
givePlayerMoney(oplayer,tonumber(pmoney))
else
local account = getAccount(selected.player)
local balance = getAccountData(account,'Money') or 0
balance = balance + tonumber(pmoney) setAccountData(account,'Money',balance)
end

All i want to tell u is in your players data savesystem, you need to have this syntax to save the player's money :

setAccountData(account,'Money',balance)

and this syntax to get the player's money:

getAccountData(account,'Money',balance). If you need a savesystem, pm me on skype and i will tell you what to do. Enjoy!
Download
1.1.0 2014-07-20 06:46:18 Removed some outputChatBox lines which i used for testing. Any errors, contact me plz!, i will fixed it. Download
1.0.0 2014-07-18 19:45:08 First public release Download