Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssTeleport (jer10-teleport)

Category:script
Author(s):Jer10, wolf8550
Downloads:870
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:5 (1 Vote)
Description:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I started learning Lua since 5 days. I wished to make a good script, which is surely made by a beginner scripter who is me.
Anyway, let's begin with my description about this script. This script is about a GUI (Graphic User Interface), this GUI has 12 options (buttons), each button determines a particular place, the screenshots shows everything. You should only click on a button, so you'll be automatically warped to the desired destination. By the way, to open the GUI, type in F8 /teleport

I hope to see positive and good comments, and if you want this script to be developed, post your suggestions. If creating DX message is better instead of "outputChatBox", then I'll set up the functions.

Best Regards,
Derek/Jer10

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.5.1 2014-04-06 12:22:26 Simple changes, I set up the Elements Rotation to be appropriate enough with the location. Download
1.5.0 2014-04-04 10:11:03 Editable, no compile. Download
1.0.0 2014-04-04 01:11:34 First public release Download