Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssMaximap (maximap)

Category:misc
Author(s):Gamesnert, scarface1994
Downloads:4805
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.3 (12 Votes)
Description:
*** ONLY DESIGNED FOR Nightly/1.0+ ***
*** Examples resource: http://community.mtasa.com/index.php?p=resources&s=det..amp;id=382 ***

Maximap is a replacement resource for MTA's F11 map. The normal F11 map lacks functionality for scripters, and this resource is made to change that.

Set of features:

- Events on map show and hide
- Possibility to change the background image to another. You can for instance replace the normal map with a top-down view of your custom Deathmatch map, so people can actually see where they're going to.
- Ability to set movement speed, color, zoom, maximum zoom, minimum zoom and zoom factor with export functions
- Smoothened control, meaning pressing zoom will slowly zoom in, instead of a lot on 1 press
- Functions that can directly calculate positions between map and world, so you don't need to calculate it yourself
- It being a script, and therefore easier to edit (if necessary) than the MTA source

For a list of scripting functions and events, refer to the readme.txt in the package.

To see several of these features in action, you might also want to download "maximap_examples". This resource includes a small set of features to show what you can do with Maximap's export functions. For more info about this resource, visit the maximap_examples download page.

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
0.6.0 2009-09-15 20:57:20 - Fixed blip positioning on maps not using the original map size. - Added get/setBlipShowingOnMaximap, for showing/hiding blips from the maximap. - Changed the blip code a little, so it should behave somewhat the same way as the F11 map did. - ... I guess I did some more stuff, but I don't remember actually :P Download
0.5.0 2009-08-22 19:40:47 First public release Download