Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssLoginSys (xenomtaloginsystem)

Category:script
Author(s):XenoMTA
Downloads:4874
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:4 (10 Votes)
Description:
This is a login system I made quite a while ago, but I never really got around to using it, so I decided to post it on here for you guys to use!

What it contains:

1. A login GUI for members to login
2. A separate Register window for players to register
3. A skin selection after register.
4. Spawn points for both registered/login users.
5. A .xml (server.xml) file which you can edit and insert more server news, for instance I would use this in the XML file:

<content>
Enter in server news here!
</content>

How to install it:

1. Open your your ACL.xml and add the line under the admin section:<object name="resource.XenoMTALoginSystem"></object>
- Or if your would prefer to do it ingame, go to your ACL on the admin panel and add object to the admin section and call it resource.XenoMTALoginSystem !

2. Then start the resource and it should appear for you!

Thank you to Solidsnake14 (Castillo) for helping me disable the /logout command!

The code is a bit of a mess, but if you want to try and edit feel welcome to.

Feel free to use this in your servers, but please in the credits include me for making the login system :)

I hope you guys like this resource, and I would really appreciate it if you commented on how I could improve it, and also I would like it if you guys rate it ect.

Thanks,

Xeno

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.0 2011-12-23 04:43:58 First public release Download