Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssGUI Lib (gui_classes)

Category:misc
Author(s):50p
Downloads:2211
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.8 (25 Votes)
Description:
Scripting GUI has never been easier before!

This resource isn't really resource. There are files that should make your GUI scripting task as easy as possible. Even if you can script GUI, you should take a look and see how simple it is to make your own Log In windows or GridLists (which may be pain in the ass with more data).

I was mainly aiming at people who don't understand how scripting GUI works or have difficulties with scripting it. This is Object-Oriented-Programming so you probably know that it keeps your code clean and simple!

If you're a beginner and don't know how to make simple GUI then this is for you! You won't have problems with scripting GUI any more!

There are also useful functions/features that MTA is missing. For instance if you create a Button which isn't a child of any other GUI then you have a possibility to "click'n'drag" it, by simply adding one line to your script!

Currently, I'm working on documentation of all the functions (methods) that are available. Although, there are a few examples of how to script with those classes. I know you would like to know all the functions, you can ask in the official topic on the MTA forums here:
http://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=24122
Link to WIP documentation:
http://development.mtasa.com/index.php?title=GUI_Classes

How to use it in your resources? Just copy "/classes" directory into your resource and copy a few lines from my meta.xml into yours.

NOTE: This was being developed on nightly builds but should work with DP2.x clients too. If it doesn't, TELL ME!

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.1 2009-06-04 20:53:25 * Fixed: cursor showing up every time resource started Download
1.0.0 2009-01-31 00:26:36 First public release Download