Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssHospital Respawn (hospital-script)

Category:script
Author(s):kieranb
Downloads:1758
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:5 (1 Vote)
Description:
This script will re-spawn your player at closest hospital when he dies, IIYAMA basically coded it.... I just edited the code he gave and came up with a rough idea of what I wanted.

Why is this script better than other hospital scripts? Well good question... My resource does not use a minimum distance to get the players position, instead, it calculates the position between the player and all hospitals, then returns the closest hospital, not one within 2000 meters! This resource is better as when you die at sea, it actually works, the ones with 2000 meters minimum distance doesn't work if you're more than 2000 meters away from a hospital.

Script contains
○ Spawns at LS, LV, RC, AP, SF, Jefferson
○ Easy to add other spawns to table
○ Option to enable or disable fade camera
○ Option to enable weapon save (in case your server is one life or something) stole weapon save code out of dieselhp script
○ Wasted text when you die

Working on
○ Nothing, but leave a comment to request :)

Here's the link to forum, thanks IIYAMA: https://forum.mtasa.com/topic/100973-question-using-mathmi..-distance/

Also feel it's important to mention I used dieselhp weapon save as it was better than setting element data.

Feel free to edit it or whatever else, it's open source, if you find any bugs, please tell me

Made a typo in 1.0.2 change log, I copied the weapon save from dieselhp, not the skin save.

Tags: Hospital, Respawn, Wasted

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.3 2017-11-19 06:35:04 The public have asked, and now the public have got :) There is now easy to use text, you can enable it, disable it, you can set the time it shows (same as fade time) and all before the first function! Hope you enjoy this update, please tell me if it doesn't work and what your MTA resolution is. Download
1.0.2 2017-11-19 02:44:59 Added: skin save, weapon save.

Please note I have copied skin save from another hospital script, resource is mentioned in comments.
Download
1.0.1 2017-11-11 01:53:55 Modified code to be less harsh on CPU. Download
1.0.0 2017-11-11 01:25:50 First public release Download