Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssArmy Mission (freeroamterroristmission)

Category:script
Author(s):shamont27619
Downloads:1979
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.7 (20 Votes)
Description:
MISSIONS ARE HERE! Message me more ideas, I make BIG scripts for FREE. Be sure to include all details about the script, so I can make it faster.
https://forum.mtasa.com/topic/94021-beta-city-human-world-..ent-845113

This resource creates a freeroam mission for Army Roleplayers.
(The 'Man' icon is on the upper middle part of the main map, and will also appear on your mini-map when close to it)
When you get to the army man, click him to start the mission,
be carefull as they attack anyone within the 'Criminals' Team.

By default, the army guys protect the 'Government' team.

Once you click the Army man, he will say some phrases then his army backup will appear.
They will all start marching up the path. Be sure to watch for enemys along the way.

Once you guys reach the terrorist hideout, the army guys will spread out and take out any targets there.
If the terrorist boss is killed by ped, It will say "Target down, Mission complete!"
If the terrorist boss is killed by your player, you will be rewarded with a $30,000 bounty.

Slothbot must be running for this resource to work.
It's recommended you use FreeroamSlothbot for the peds, as regular slothbot will not delete old peds.

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
4.2.0 2016-09-10 20:13:47 First public release Download