Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssFreeroam Random Missions (hitmanmissions)

Category:script
Author(s):shamont27619
Downloads:1117
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.7 (19 Votes)
Description:
MISSIONS ARE HERE! Message me more ideas, I make BIG scripts for FREE. Be sure to include all details about the script, so I can make it faster.

This creates several peds around los santos, when attacked,(if slothbot is installed and running) they start a mission.
During the mission you are given a target located at the green $ symbol. You must kill the target to get payed $30k. If you attack the target or kill your boss, peds will spawn nearby and attempt to kill you.

Every mission is different, but the same setup. I randomized everything from what they say(200+ phrases), to who they are(200+ options), and all their different locations(200+ target spots).

THIS script will add 7 Peds that stand around in Los Santos. 'Man' blips will be spread evenly around on the main map. and will appear on your small radar/map if your in that area. When you attack any of these Hitman, it starts the mission. They will assign you a Target, as well as say something random on what you must do. When the random Target symbol appears on your map ($), go to it, and kill the person. When you attack the person, 2 ped people will show up instantly and attack you. The 2 attackers use spas shotguns and can take out your car, so be careful ;^)

If you decide to kill your boss, the Mafia will come after you. Every couple of minutes it will check if you are standing still, then it will send mafia goons after you. It does this 3 times, and they say random things like "Hey, that's the person who off'd our boss!" and attack you.

I recommend using the new FreeroamSlothbot resource for all bots. This one will automatically delete all spawned bots after a certain amount of time, to prevent spamming of the bots. At least you know they will disappear after a few mins.
Download "FreeroamSlothbot" from this website and rename it to just lowercase "slothbot", to get this.

It also increases Gun ranges to make peds an actual threat.

Random Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wsQDGTUEpw&t=3s

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
4.2.0 2016-09-10 13:47:20 First public release Download