Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssPowerMatrix by MadnessReloaded (powermatrixavc)

Category:script
Author(s):MadnessReloaded
Downloads:572
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:None (0)
Description:
-PowerMatrix AVC-

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBSTVX5oaLI&feature=youtu.be

PowerMatrix: Advanced Vehicle Camera is an open-source (not compiled) resource that lets you use a good-looking vehicle camera position for aesthetic, cinematic or just testing purposes.

This resource is in an early version, that means it may have some bugs and there may be some debug warnings but the script works pretty well (I've tested it alone in a local server, so I may be completely wrong).
The resource is only client-sided and I've tested it from the 640x480 resolution to the 1366x768 resolution and everything works almost perfectly, higher or lower resolutions might provoke visual bugs and performance problems. Not recommended for public servers since it may be a bit uncomfortable.

Do whatever you want with the script, you can even remove the chat messages, but please, show some support and don't remove the main credits on meta.xml and client.lua....

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
0.8.5 2015-08-06 22:34:36 Fixed the script (The script itself was horrifying while playing with people), now it uses a command to be activated: /pmatrix. Download
0.6.0 2015-08-05 16:40:37 Solved a title problem. Download
0.5.0 2015-08-05 16:38:36 First public release Download