Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssComplex Gates (complexgates)

Category:misc
Author(s):Ab-47
Downloads:1047
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:5 (2 Votes)
Description:
Complex Gates by Ab-47

Version: 1.0 (For helping purposes)

Okay, so I've created a system for gates in a complex way. The gates are handled using data variables entered in a table and the pre-defined function "unpack" is used to get each and every argument for a specific line in the table of gates.

I've decided to make such a script, well, at first a friend requested it but I think that it'll be time-saving for those who know less about coding. The purpose of me releasing this script is for players to be able to understand how tables are used, how the unpack function is used and how we can add passwords to such functions.

Usage: Any player is able to use this script, IF they know the password ;) You're able to change whatever you want but you must mention my name. I've done my part in helping you, you must do me a favour and mention my credits anywhere in the script. Please do.

Commands:

/opengate - This is the default command for opening gates
/opengate 123 - 123 is the password to open gate 1
/opengate 456 - 456 is the password to open gate 2

Consider this a tutorial and a favour to those who lack knowledge in coding, learn from this and use your own variables if you wish, try tweak the code to make something new using the tables and how to get tables data. This is the way I learned, lets see how you learn. Goodluck.

All rights reserved bla bla bla :P

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.1.0 2015-04-13 11:26:12 Fixed a minor bug Download
1.0.0 2015-04-13 10:46:57 First public release Download