Home
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum

back to resource Comments - Duelsystem (duelsystem)

Add comment

- 2017-12-27 19:48:23#6 Hitman3443
Nice update , waiting for the full update ,

Regards,
Supreme
- 2017-12-15 04:03:45#5 khadeer143
Thank you @Hitman3443 for suggests i will add them in next update and i dont think anyone will donate if anyone love to donate i will pleasure for my work in return i will give them uncompile versions
paypal - khadeerkhan96421@gmail.com
for local indians you can pay paytm,local banks transfer etc..i accept all payments!
- 2017-12-14 22:54:33#4 Hitman3443
Great Work man, I would like to suggest some of the points that are required :

1. the map you are using is a part of the game and people can misuse it for teleport, so I would like to suggest you make an arena like the backfield stadium LV. (interior)

2.When a person invites anyone to duel. there should be a timeout so that the person who invited will be teleported back to the same place where he was before creating duel invite. (timeout like 30sec will be good)

3.The winner of the duel needs to travel after winning the duel from the arena to the place where ever he was like if he was in LS, how he needs to drive all the way long to LS.

4.M5 is not suited for a duel and should be changed by tech-9 or uzi. (in my opinion, tech-9 will be good)

5. Please add your donation link also in the description , as you are working hard for the community so let the community give some donation to you for your hard work. <3
I'm sure there are many developers who will like your work and for sure will give you dome donation also.

Thanks for reading

- 2017-12-13 18:35:11#3 khadeer143
Actually the spawns r added in server side so that's why u can't chose spawn points and those other files r only maps with objects nothing to worry
Next update will be uncompiled and by seeing more reports on spawn then I will upload uncompile files too
- 2017-12-13 16:33:03#2 Dzsipszi
You should add map support, which controls the "spawnpoints" in the .map file so anybody can add .maps without changing script source
- 2017-12-13 16:21:23#1 Dzsipszi
Sounds fun!